Monday 20 December 2010

Albums a go-go!




















Phwoar..check out my stack!
Story-books, parents' albums, guest books, brushed-metal covers, open-flat pages.....my new Wedding range is in! (Doesn't take a lot to get me going, does it?) It's been a long time in the making but I've taken the decision to join the 'Digital Story-Book' world, and I'm so pleased I'm (finally) able to offer this range to my new couples. The photographs look fantastic, and the design's amazing (Yes, I know I did it but when did boasting ever bother me?)

Speaking of boasting...lovely email yesterday from the proud father of one of my young portrait subjects... "Just to let you know, the photo of Jack was tremendous!!  Really love it!!  It will take pride of place in the lounge...Great work mate!"

I have a lovely warm glow about me...and it's nothing to do with the Bell's in me coffee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment