Thursday 18 November 2010

The Place to be...!




















Working last night at The Place Hotel in Manchester, shooting PR photographs at the 20th Birthday party of Emirates Airline. Fab crowd, groovy mood and one hell of a funky venue! I ended up with almost 500 shots as everyone was having such a good time and proving to be really 'photogenic' (Ok..tipsy!!)

Portraits for a new Golf Captain tomorrow, and then gearing up for my annual visit to cover the Carole Nash Motorcycle show at Birmingham's NEC next week. Added to that, my Summer 'brides' are now all coming in with the image choices for their Wedding albums, so it's quite a busy time all round.

And...like the proverbial wait for a bus and two turn up....I've been invited to take part in a new Joy Division exhibition! It'll be in London early in the New Year, when I'll already have a show running at The Met in Bury! Details to come! Oh, to be popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment