Tuesday 16 November 2010

Have you met my Mother-in-Law?















Well, congratulations to Willy and Katie (Ooops, Catherine!) and now we all await the naming of The Big Day. I wonder if I'm already booked...and how popular the day, when announced, will prove to be for other brides-to-be.
One thing's for sure, the Royals won't be allowed to have the Wedding the way they want...Liz might have a few words to say about that! It got me thinking about some of the "Mumzillas" I've encountered over the years. I've just had one, for example, who fully expected me to stand at the church porch and shoot a portrait of every guest so she could see what they were wearing!!!...and then there was the one who berated me for taking "too many pictures of the Bride and Groom"..and the one who complained about me taking shots of the "biscuits and grapes"!! She meant the canapes..but I'm always going to shoot the detail of the Day for you because, rest assured my young lovers..if you book me as your Wedding Photographer your views will be the ones that matter when I shoot your Wedding.

I think it was Les Dawson who came out with that immortal line.."Have you met my Mother-in-Law?"....Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment