Monday 12 July 2010

Those who can, do....














You know I'm not revealing anything new when I say that times are hard for photographers, but I was rather depressed the other day to hear of a new course being run by one of my competitors. This lady Wedding Photographer is now offering to teach your friends how to take your Wedding Photographs!
Yep...if she's not going to get the booking because you don't want to pay a professional, then she'll attempt to show your pals with their swanky new digital cameras how to do it for you! How depressing!
For the cost of the course you could get a great set of photographs from me...with the knowledge that they'd be great and, more to the point, that your Wedding would be guided professionally and not let to wander by someone who hasn't ever done that job before.
Why would you risk it..??

No comments:

Post a Comment