Friday 9 July 2010

Put it away...
















..Your hosepipe, dear!
The ban starts today and we're heading for a summer of drought...
A far cry from the flooded roads I photographed for the Warrington Guardian in 1980.
I brightened up an otherwise boring shot by getting these kids to have a splash in the pool of water under this bridge. Won 2nd prize in the newspaper's  'Photographer of the year' competition!

On a completely different point..my Joy Division booklets and postcards are now on sale at Macclesfield Silk Museum as part of their Unknown Pleasures exhibition, and Floresence comes to an end at High Legh Garden Centre..soon to reappear at Wilmslow Garden Centre.

Oh, and I've just finished making a Wedding Album from a December Wedding. I'm in shorts and a T-shirt, looking at my Bride & Groom dashing through a white-out snow storm. Ooh, there I go, talking about the weather again!

No comments:

Post a Comment