Monday 26 July 2010

Martin O'Neill Week !






It's gonna be a busy week for self-promotion..so stand back and here I go!
First up is Florescence at Wilmslow Garden centre. Well, some of it !
Turns out the walls are not strong enough to take the weight of my four-foot long acrylic mounts, so I've had to opt for Plan B and put up a set of smaller montages and single images instead. Looks good though, and sets off the restaurant quite nicely. The shot of me (Ugh!) is for the Wilmslow Express!

Second up is the Florescence range of greetings cards, which go on sale today at the Plaza Cards shop in Culcheth. They're stocking 26 different images from the range as a trial to see if we've got a viable product. Naturally, I think they'll sell well, so stay tuned and I'll blog a shot of them in the racks later.

So with that, the Joy Division opening on Wednesday night AND a piece about me in the Warrington Guardian it's totally Martin O'Neill week ! Ego? Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment