Tuesday 27 July 2010

Head and shoulders!











Today I thought I'd show you a couple of different portraits I've worked on lately.
The first was this copying job for a chap who wanted an enlargement of his friend. All well and good BUT the friend just happened to be one of hundreds of university students in this five foot long 'portrait' from the '50's. No probs...and as you can see I pulled out a great 7x5 print for him, retouched, scratch-free and contrast-boosted!
The second shoot was a 'Proms night' student from last month. She loved her new shoes so again, no probs..let's get 'em on the shot and have a giggle.
Made me think, though...It's a shame people are holding back on having pro portraits shot at the moment. For the sake of a few pounds you avoid the possibilty of not having that reminder of your youth, or your family, or your kids....Money well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment