Tuesday 20 July 2010

Tell me you love me!..
















I was tidying the studio the other day and came across the book I use to collect the 'Testimonials' that people send me.  It made me realise I don't seem to get Thank-You letters anymore....(Is it because we're in an email era? Are people too busy? Do people just take you for granted? Is it embarrassing to pay a compliment these days?...Gulp, maybe it's me!!). Anyway, being the sensitive artist I am I like to know I've done a good job for customers. It's true you should never rest on your laurels, but sometimes when you work on your own you only know you're doing OK when you don't hear anything from anyone! Well, I got my dose of flattery when a Gay Wedding Magazine called me to say they wanted to use one of my Civil Partnership shoots as a 'Real Life' Wedding. Ok, I advertise with them and they wanted me to renew, but it was nice when they added that my current advert is one of the most popular in the photography section. It gets comments from readers, and they've just used it as an example to show their own clients in London. Ah..that's better!

God, what a Big-head !

No comments:

Post a Comment