Thursday 15 July 2010

A nation of shopkeepers..




















..and I've just joined 'em...Virtually!  People often ask if they can get hold of prints of my work, and although it's always been possible from my website it's dawned on me that I could make the process a lot simpler. So...I've set up a link on the home-page of my website that takes you discerning print collectors straight to my "Photo-shop"! (See what I did there?) Prints of Joy Division and The Smiths are on there, as are exclusive images of The Hacienda and The Boardwalk.  My Florescence series is there (Greetings Cards now available, roll up, roll up!) as are photographs from my two books, Don't Miss This and Don't Miss That. The shot above is from Don't Miss That...a series of shots from Eccles in 1977.
Yeah, a long time ago. Well, when was the last time you had your pears weighed?

No comments:

Post a Comment