Wednesday 14 July 2010

Lights, camera, erm.....




















Yep..it's me! Just posted it as the new intro image on my website...and I've already been called "cute".. (Well, it WAS 37 years ago..!) Anyway, a lovely link was posted on Facebook today from Tamara & Julia, whose civil partnership I photographed recently. They're big in AFFA, the Alliance for Full Acceptance (An American social justice organization achieving equality and acceptance for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people) We had a great day in Manchester, and ended up swiggin' champers at The Living Room, on Deansgate. Anyway, now they've 'bigged' me up with Tickled Pink magazine, from where Tamara had found my details whilst trying to plan her English Wedding from sunny South Carolina. Not bad for a lad in National Health specs !

No comments:

Post a Comment