Wednesday 7 August 2024

Champion ..


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Diary, went to The Olympics. It was dead good. Paris very busy but amazing to see some of the venues, even if only from the outside ..

I just had to go! I couldn't be this close to The Olympics and not go to see for myself. To experience the buzz of the beautiful city of Paris at such a momentous moment, and join the crowds (And I mean crowds!) as they took in the sights. To mingle with people from all over the world as they came together for the magnificent spectacle ..

My legs are killing me now. I feel like I've run my own personal marathon, whizzing around the sights in just one hot afternoon, but it was certainly worth it. My photographs show the 'less glamorous' side of The Games, a quick glimpse behind the scenes (Because, let's face it, that's all I got!) But hey, I even bought the T-shirt ..  

And so to the shots. Click to see them larger ..

 
















































 

Fin!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment