Thursday 4 July 2024

Cereal blogger ..


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two young lads dress as Honey Monsters for a fancy-dress event in the late 1970s. You remember the Honey Monster, don't you? A gruff, (cuddly?) character dreamt up to advertise Sugar Puffs in the 1970s? Well, this is just one of the memories in a new collection of my photographs published today by Café Royal Books ..

To mark the launch of Eccles, Salford, Manchester 1970s-1980s I have a special offer to tell you about. I have a Limited Edition of just 40 of the books - which I will send with a 7x5 inch print of one of the images from the book - for just £20 each. (Plus P+P.) Email me here and pick a number between one and twenty-six. I'll send you the signed booklet and whichever image that corresponds with ..

I'm thrilled to be a part of the amazing CRB collection, joining such renowned photographers as Shirley Baker and Daniel Meadows and finally getting my work to a wider audience. Interesting, too, to have my work edited by a third party and see what they consider a workable set of images ..

And so, as the Honey Monster never said .. 'Tell 'em about the book, Martin'!


  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment