Thursday 25 April 2024

Up the workers!


 

 

 

 

 

 

Instead of writing my blog this morning, I should have been half-way to catching a flight to Manchester. French air-traffic controllers have put paid to that, calling a strike which has left me and 49, 999 other Ryanair passengers in the lurch. Up the workers? Yeah, right up 'em, the bastards ..

The silver lining is that I'll be able to carry on weeding our ever-greening garden, which is practically bubbling with life as we move further into spring. And, of course, I get another excuse to dive into my archive, pulling out today a picture of a protest march outside Trafford Town Hall in 1979. 'Stop the cuts' cry the banners. I couldn't agree more. Those bolshy sods have made me miss one of my favourite punk bands .. 

(#Iwassupposedtobegoingtoseetheuksubs)

(#pissedoff)

(#getoverityoubigbaby)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment