Tuesday 1 November 2022

Blackmail, kidnap and sponge-cake ..


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the radio today I heard 'Don't stop the cavalry' by Jona Lewie and I froze. What? Christmas songs already? But we've only just hit November ..

Fear not. If the thought of the approaching Yule has sent you into a present-buying frenzy then I can help. I have the perfect gift for the person who has everything. My second novel, which I launch today and just in time, if you ask me ..

SNAPS is about the members of a Yorkshire camera club, following their lives and photographic projects as well as - as a pal of mine so succinctly put it - their petty rivalries, backbiting and illicit sex! All that and blackmail, kidnap and sponge-cake (as it says on my back cover!) And don't worry if you have no photographic knowledge. You won't need any of that pesky stuff as you follow the fourteen club members on their adventures around South Neldon ..

The book costs a mere tenner and, funnily enough, I highly recommend it! Search on Amazon in your country. 

UK readers can buy a copy here, US readers here, French readers here and Aussie readers here ..

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment