Friday 15 July 2022

Hooked from Page One ..

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was hooked from the first page .." So begins a lovely message from a new reader of my book "Page 99, by Joe Bancroft'. "Joe is wonderful .." she continues. "I laughed and I cried. So many people will be able to relate to this book in so many ways."

Well, what more can I add, dear blog fan? Constantly trying to think of new ways to market my book, I can do no better than relay her words to you, and hope they move you enough to buy the book. (Think how you'll boast when it finally comes out as a film. "Oh yes, I was one of the first to read it, you know?")

Pleasing for me was the fact that this person found "it was an eye opener to read about the life of a press photographer" (though relax ..  it's not a book about press photography) and, best of all, she describes my work as "a real person telling it how it was .."

I am very flattered! Very flattered indeed ..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment