Thursday 31 December 2020

Knock it on the head ..


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The late and lovely Duke of Westminster, about to get clonked on the head with a hammer. At least, that's what it looks like, in one of the weirdest PR photographs I think I ever took.

Years and years later I have no idea why I was taking it - something about a charity helping people, surprise, surprise - and I think this old chap may have helped to build the shed, for some reason. All I know is that - because it is so corny - the shot had stuck in my mind and I was delighted when I found it again in that 'old box of negatives'.

It's New Year's Eve, and I'm not going to do all that 'looking forward' stuff that one's supposed to do at this time of year. No, I'm going to take a leaf out of our little dog's book and simply live for the moment. Let's just all enjoy what we've got and who we've got, if we have someone.

Happy New Year, everybody! 

And 2020? Let's just knock it on the head ..

No comments:

Post a Comment