Tuesday 8 May 2018

I'm in clover ..


Today is another Bank Holiday in France  - VE Day - and, driving through the glorious French countryside yesterday, my attention was caught by a bright red field over in the distance. "Oooh, poppies," I cried "Look at all those poppies", and I decided to pop back there last night to get some shots for today's blog. The poppies turned out to be clover! But, my God, how beautiful! I've never seen anything like it, and the setting sun really brought out the detail in the flowers. I vowed that a picture from the 'shoot' would be the theme of today's blog regardless, but then what happened? Sunrise happened, and today's second picture appeared like magic from our garden. There are gorgeous photographs to be had everywhere! 
 Man, I am in clover ..



















No comments:

Post a Comment