Friday 6 January 2017

Our little French dream ..













 Ok, here's the thing. This is my first day back in the UK after spending New Year over in France. I mentioned a couple of months ago that we'd bought a gîte over there, so the 'holiday' was spent getting it ready to let out for the forthcoming season. It was more 'paint-pot' than party on New Year's Day but the work's all done and I can now crack on with building a social media presence for our little French dream. I'll feature it on the blog soon .. once I've edited all the advertising shots I took but, in the meantime, if you or anyone you know is thinking of spending some time in the warmth of Loubillé in central France ..
I can help!

Now .. off to my first Wedding of 2017. This one's going to be a belter.
Tell you all about it tomorrow  ..

No comments:

Post a Comment