Thursday 26 January 2017

I'm not one to complain but ..











You know I don't use this blog to complain .. (!) .. but I read recently that the Home Office is now accepting passport photographs taken on a phone. Not that I make a fortune from shooting passports, but now I've heard that I think I can expect the numbers to dry up completely. Which is what's happened to the work I used to get from a legal company in Manchester. Their PR bod told me yesterday that one of their managers has bought a ... yes, a good camera .. and so, from now on, he'll be doing the firm's PR Photography. I was out at Tesco this morning and spotted this. I don't know who needs it more. Him or me ..

Note from the editor: This blog is very one-sided, as the moaning old fart booked in two PR jobs yesterday and a Wedding and got a further Wedding enquiry for this April, so ignore his rants and tell him to shut up ..


No comments:

Post a Comment