Thursday 3 November 2016

No way ..












They say writing a book is the easy part - you just have to market it after that. Well, I'm trying my damndest and it's finally paid off. Someone's bought a copy of 'The Boy who missed Next Year' from Amazon Kindle. No way!..

I was on a PR job yesterday, photographing the famed singer Russell Watson, and discovered that we grew up less than five miles from each other and that he went to a school that was my high school's 'deadly rival'. No way! (Although I'm sure I never had a scrap with him!!...)

I bumped into a guy that I haven't seen since photography Night School in 1977. Despite that he'd somehow heard of the time I dropped a Nikon MD-12 motor-drive from the top of a 300 foot high building. No way!..

Drove past this sign outside a new building site in Manchester. No way!..










No comments:

Post a Comment