Tuesday 26 January 2016

Smoke gets in your eyes ..













You know I hate smoking, and I've had quite some cause for dismay at some of the Weddings I've photographed lately when I've seen the number of young people smoking outside the venues. I remember one guy who sat in his car whilst I was shooting group shots outside a church, and he smoked four cigarettes in that time, helpfully throwing the butts out of his car window so that I could count them! At another recent Wedding I had to move a group of smokers from a covered area I needed for a photograph, and had to wait until the cloud of smoke dispersed so that I could use the space. The stink they left behind was disgusting. I, for one, will never figure out why people do this to themselves. Anyway, to the point..

At one recent Wedding I was arranging a group of the bride's friends, and there was one young lady in it who was smoking a joint! Right there, in the middle of the Wedding! The funny thing was, she just wouldn't stop smoking it .. not even for the photograph, and she almost bit the Best Man's head off when he offered to hold it for her! "That.." I said, shaking my head "Is getting blogged one day!.."
And so it was ..

No comments:

Post a Comment