Tuesday 29 December 2015

Let the sun shine .. a bit longer!




















Sunday saw my last Wedding shoot of the year and I must have been a very good boy this Christmas because, after all the rain we've had this month, the God of Wedding Photography smiled down upon me and a glorious winter sun shone down all day long! However - as I always say - no Wedding Day is ever completely perfect, and poor old Claire and Steve's Wedding Car refused to start when they got in it to be taken from the church to their reception, and there was horrendous traffic on every route to the hotel. The couple took it in good humour but, for me at this time of year, every moment they spent going nowhere was another minute's less light so, despite the stunning start to the day, I had to shoot the majority of my pictures indoors. Still, that's what flashguns are for and I've come away with well over 1,100 shots to edit once the Christmas break is over..

And so that's it! My 2015 Wedding year is ended and now I have to wait another .. oooh, three weeks until my booking! Looks like 2016 is going to be a great year for my Wedding Photography! Can't wait ..

No comments:

Post a Comment