Thursday 3 December 2015

Ho ho ho ..



















Well, this is all very exciting! I woke this morning to a tweet announcing that a new range of my T shirts had been launched! Just like that! It was quite possibly my equivalent of Santa arriving overnight! A company called StonedLove is putting out a new range of Ts featuring some of my photographs of Joy Division and The Smiths, and they're available in white or grey for a mere £22.99! More designs will follow but, ya know, Christmas rush and all that..

By sheer coincidence - and I swear I'm not making this up - I was contacted yesterday by the Tourist Board in Macclesfield who asked if I had any Joy Division T shirts to sell, as they were asked for a lot by Ian Curtis 'Pilgrims' visiting the town. Well, happy to help, young lady, and thank you for asking! I tell ya, if the T shirts were Santa then this request was that magical little extra sparkle of fairy dust by his elves! Ho ho ho, that Christmas spirit is definitely kicking in now... 




No comments:

Post a Comment