Tuesday 22 December 2015

Here comes the summer ..
















Right, that's the Shortest Day out of the way, and off we go towards summer.
I swear it got light a little earlier this morning!..

As you can tell, I'm not the biggest fan of wintertime, and my idea of heaven is being able to grumble at the cacophony that is the dawn chorus on a spring morning when it's already getting light by five. However, you make the most of what you've got, so my flash guns are charging, ready to light next Sunday's Wedding..

Last shoot of the year at the studio this morning - tomorrow's has been cancelled due to tonsillitis - but what a way to end 2015. I had the most awkward two-year-old I think I've ever had in the studio today, and I know I can say she was because Grandma agreed! She just would not play ball .. and then blew me a kiss as she left the studio! The kid, not Grandma! It brought a ray of sunshine to the morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment