Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas catch-up..











I suppose I should call this my 'Post-Party' post as it is now the morning after the night before, and that's another freelance photographers' Christmas booze-up done and dusted! As usual there was lots of catching up done, and much toasting of each other's success in making it through another year and still being a photographer. Shock revelation of the night was the fact that a photographer we'd all known from about twenty years ago had been found dead in his flat after lying there for a week undetected. Oh yes, we're a chirpy bunch when we get going!..

On with the show now and this last week before Christmas seems to be all about last-minute portrait sessions. The studio's going to be heaving with families flying in for eleventh-hour gift ideas, and Santa's sack's going to be bulging with gorgeous family photos...

Speaking of Santa, here's a nice juxtaposition of Father Christmas and the fairy lights lined up with the moon over Manchester's Christmas market. I managed to shoot it on my 'phone without spilling my Gluwein and I do believe - if you look very closely - you can just see Tim Peake in the top left hand corner!..

No comments:

Post a Comment