Thursday 4 June 2015

Spread the good word ..



















I did something yesterday that I haven't done for a long, long time. I took a photograph for the Manchester Evening News! Ok, it was only a self-portrait but it is for publication so that counts, doesn't it? The paper's doing a piece on my Joy Division exhibition at Charles Roe House and so, rather than have them schlepp a photographer down to Macclesfield, I volunteered to do the shots myself. It only took 378 attempts!..

There's other good news on the Joy Division front. The shots I took at Peter Hook's 'So this is Permanence' gig last month are going on Limited Edition sale. It's been agreed that the three photographers who covered the gig can now offer a selection of prints for sale until December 31st. I've edited my work down to around 20 images - I say around as I'm awaiting final approval - but, once I get the nod, I'll get that link up and running all over those other kinds of media!
Gotta spread the word, eh?..








No comments:

Post a Comment