Thursday 25 June 2015

Tout Suite! ..













The other evening I went to the inaugural meeting of a local networking group. Met some very nice people and learnt a few new things. Such as, I'm not getting involved enough with my social media! Oh Sh*t! Nope, it seems Flickr, Twitter, Google+, Tumbler, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and my blogs are not enough! I now need to be on Periscope and I need to be on HootSuite to organise everything! Bleedin' hell...

Anyway, like a mug, I immediately signed up for a trial with HootSuite and now all I get is bloody emails from them telling me I've not posted anything recently and can they suggest some 'content' for me to post?! No, you bloody well can't! I've got enough things to write about, thank you very much, and I don't need a machine in .. er, wherever it is .. to tell me what to write about. Actually, it's just dawned on me that people who say this kind of thing is great to help you organise yourself .. aren't very organised!..

Or am I missing something?...

No comments:

Post a Comment