Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Signs are good ..



















Time flies, and somehow it's been five days since I last blogged. More to the point it's been six months since I met with the staff at the People's History Museum in Manchester, where I'm to hold an exhibition of my Eccles photography next January, and they've just emailed with a reminder that there are only six months to go until the show! Time to start getting my act together, man! Cripes, the year is flying!..

It's racing by .. and it's getting better! There are signs of improvement out there! The Wedding bookings are starting to come in for next year and PR's starting to get more regular. The studio's seen more action than of late, too,  and one lady .. get this .. one lady ordered a whole 18x12 inch print instead of a 7x5 the other day!..

Now that, my friends, is a good sign ..


No comments:

Post a Comment