Monday 3 March 2014

The only way is Willington ..













Done it! For the first time ever I've managed to book myself a stand at the Willington Hall Wedding Fayre in Cheshire! Doesn't take a lot to get me excited, does it? But seriously, I've been trying for absolutely ages to get into this Fayre and, every time I've tried, it's been fully booked. Even so, I've still managed to shoot a lot of Weddings at Willington - including the owners' - and it remains one of my favourite venues. So roll on September 21st, when I can fly the flag for StudioFiveFour and hopefully ensure I get back there many more times in the future!..

A quick word about today's picture. One of the first shots I ever took at Willington - and it's on film, to prove it -  it was one of those gorgeous summer days when everything was just right! When we arrived at the hall I noticed the field at the side had just been mown into these lovely stripes, so I asked the bride and groom to grab their champagne and take a little walk. The Best Man acted as my Communications Officer, chatting to the couple on his mobile. "Left a bit, photographer says stop there, give her a hug!.."
Fab!...

No comments:

Post a Comment