Monday 23 December 2013

Wedding, weather, wonderful ..













Monday morning! The wind is howling and the rain is starting to come down in sheets as I prepare to leave for today's Wedding, so I thought I'd remind myself of a lovely warm summer shoot before I set off. Of course, I can tell from the position of this bride and groom that the sun was too bright to work in, as I've plopped them down in the shade and lit them with a bit of off-camera flash! See? Every season has its challenges, and I'm more than ready to deal with today's! Aw, a Christmas Wedding at Peckforton Castle. It's going to be fantastic and what I like is that, whatever is going on outside those castle walls - gales, Christmas traffic chaos, plague - we'll be wrapped up in a warm, snuggly Wedding bubble and having the time of our lives! Now that's my idea of a working Monday ..

No comments:

Post a Comment