Monday 9 December 2013

Party on, dude ..













I've been a bit lax lately as far as The Blog is concerned. Sorry .. real life keeps getting in the way! Ok, Christmas keeps getting the way - what with festive parties and family portraits and the like - but, as my old Dad used to say, it's good to be busy, our Martin! There's been a bit of a flurry on the music photography scene too, including an email reminder today concerning one of my Morrissey shots from his days with The Smiths. It's gone up on the walls at the O2 arena in London and I'd completely forgotten about sending 'em an invoice!! Looks like a new range of clothing featuring the work is about to be launched in Tokyo, too! I'll keep you informed but, for now, I need to pop back to the studio. Get me some more of that real life, don't ya know...!

PS: Today's shot is from my 'Social Seen' collection. Shots from social functions! I fully expect to be adding a few new images over the coming two or three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment