Friday 8 March 2013

Alright, flower?..












 Aaaah, normality has returned! The new series of Gardners' World starts on telly tonight, and my Wedding season is up and running at last! I thought a nice picture of a bridal bouquet would tie those two facts together nicely. On the subject of flowers though, my Florescence exhibition finishes tomorrow at Eccles Community Art Gallery but, just when I thought I was all done and dusted, I've been invited to take part in their next exhibition, and this time my theme is .. my music photography! Cue another flower photo! Yay! Yes, so this time I'll be showing some Smiths, some Joy Division and, er .. some other shots from my music archive. (Not quite got that sorted, yet!) This means I'll now will have had some of my photographs on display at the gallery for three full months! Bloomin' amazing!..




No comments:

Post a Comment