Monday 24 December 2012

T'was the night before Christmas...













Christmas Eve and I can hear spuds being peeled across the country, so here's a rather appropriate shot for everyone who's going to be stuck in the kitchen over Christmas! It's also - surprise surprise - one of the 981 shots from my new archive, and I've chosen it as the introductory shot in a new section of my StudioFiveFour website. It's called Twelve for '13 and it's how I'm going to display my work over the forthcoming year. As my gift to the photographic world I'm going to put up around 80 of the photographs on the first of each month, displaying them for just that month until the whole series has been viewed. (Twelve for 2013, see? Aha!!...) Anyway, I hope you might pass on the link to your mates, and when I'm famous I'll bless you, one and all.

Ah, sod it! It's Christmas! God bless us now.... (Heaven knows, we need it!)

Have a cracker, everybody! Merry Christmas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment