Wednesday 21 December 2011

Best foot forward...













I really need to hit the streets and start buying a few things for Christmas, but I've had a gift come early and I can't stop playing with it! (Behave!) I've unearthed a small stash of old black and white photographs from my Olympus XA days, and as I have no idea where the negatives might be I've spent the whole morning in me jim-jams scanning the prints and retouching the dust spots. Here's one I vaguely remember taking. I think it was at a disabled childrens' art-exhibition when I worked for the Runcorn Guardian, so we're talking 30 years ago at least! Can't wait to get the rest of them up on Flickr to show you, but for now I really need to get festive and start pounding the streets. Any ideas what my Mum might like?...

No comments:

Post a Comment