Saturday 31 December 2011

And cut!....




















So that's the end of '11...
How was it for you, darling?

It's time to pop the corks for the New Year, and I for one can't wait for all the adventures and photo-opportunities that lie in wait for me there. As it is, I'm diving straight into January with a new exhibition of my work at Corvino's Deli in Culcheth. I'm mashing out the detail next week and you'll be the first to know about it when it's up! I'd love to see you down there! Of course, I'm not hiding from the realities of being in business in these old tough times of ours and, if I have one resolution, it would be to continue to adapt to the changes being thrust upon anyone working as a photographer in the digital age. Actually, of course, I have no choice! As I always say, I don't 'do' photography, I am a photographer, and if I want my career to reach the 34 year mark I've got to keep on being the best I can be to make every Wedding couple's day fantastic!

So, I'll end 2011 with a shot from last Thursday's Wedding, and I wish you all you wish yourselves in twenty-twelve! Happy New Year!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment