Saturday 10 December 2011

Aaagh!...















Well, I was right! The weather did play havoc with yesterday's Willington Wedding, and even the poor bride Kate decided enough was enough, calling off any idea I might have to get more posed photographs!
I chanced my arm early on and tried to get my 'trademark' crowd shot organised, but promptly ditched that idea when only about 20 of the 140 guests braved the elements and came outside! There was, however, just enough of a break in the monsoon after that for me to get this shot at the front of the Hall, and then the sun went down and the cloudburst started again! Still, I shot 535 images, and feel really good that I captured the spirit of their lovely Christmas Wedding.

Next week I'm at Heaton House Farm, near Congleton, and that Wedding doesn't even start 'til 3.30 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment