Wednesday 16 November 2011

Work, work, work...




















Nice to be busy with the "day-job" this month, and the PR work's picked up as the Weddings quieten down until December. Last week I was sloshing around the mud of a building site, shooting apprentices for a Construction company, and this week I've been up to my eyes in Cheddar as I shot the new images for a cheese manufacturer's website! Talk about variety! Later this week I'm shooting images for a new call centre in Manchester, then I'm off to Birmingham as the official photographer for the Carole Nash Motorbike show at the NEC! It's great to be thrown so many photographic challenges but, at the end of the day, all the jobs boil down to being able to deal with people.. a skill that so many amateur Wedding snappers lack! Say Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment