Thursday 18 August 2011

A real artist at work!..




















Ah! Siouxsie Sue! Back in the day, at Manchester Apollo! Look how close you could get to the stage in those days! By the way, it's not a real Polaroid! Naaah! I just used some of that free software to make it look like it! How crazy that the more we progress, the more we yearn for the past, and I've already blogged about how ironic I find the software that makes one's photography look faded and shot on old film stock!
Anyway, I digress! I finally went back to The Met, in Bury, yesterday, where I had an exhibition of my Joy Division pictures in the spring. They'd emailed to say "Please come and pick them up!" so I did, and now they're knocking about my office again, gathering dust! So, does anyone know of anywhere that might be interested in showing this work? Particularly in that London or somewhere down there, as they've never been further south than sunny old Macclesfield! A music pub? A club? A record shop? Thinking cap on, dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment