Friday 27 May 2011

Not The Chelsea Flower Show...




















Ah, simple pleasures!
I don't know about you, but I'm absolutely fed-up with The Chelsea Flower Show on telly! It should be called The Chelsea Pergola Show, or The Chelsea Water Feature Show, or The Chelsea ' I can afford to spend £100K on a bit of decking ' show, 'cos it was all about expense and flambouyance and ridiculousness! Gardening for me is all about the joys of sights like these, all shot in 'my back yard' yesterday afternoon (Yes, between the rain showers!) 99% of the shots I took for my Florescence series came from that same 'yard', by the way! Anyway, I got the added bonus of snuggling up in bed last night, full of a cold (Sympathy, please), and taking great delight in switching over from BBC2 to BBC4 to watch those two fabs shows about The Carpenters. I'm going to dig out all the stuff I own by them and play it all today!
Ah, simple pleasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment