Monday 16 May 2011

Manchester, Manchester...
















Job done..and two trophies on their way to Manchester, after a great weekend of football for the city!
Here's a shot of my pals in the pub at the final whistle of the Man U game. Happy, eh?

Glad to say the Eurovision Song Contest didn't disappoint, either, with a winner that was suitably appalling!  Here's to Azerbaijan, with a song that put the Zzzz in Muzic! I'll have a much more interesting music story tomorrow which, you'll be pleased to hear,  gets us back onto the subject of photography!

Anyway,  I wouldn't be English if I didn't talk about the weather, would I? So let's have a good old moan about the wind and rain and cold.  I've even had to put the heat back on, for goodness sake.
I mean, have you seen the price of gas?

No comments:

Post a Comment