Friday 8 April 2011

Well I wonder...




















It's the title of a Smiths song, from Meat is Murder, 'cos I've got some great news about one of my pictures of them. I've had a print chosen to be put up in a very swanky venue in that there London!
Can't tell you the full story yet, but it's all going to happen by mid-May, so you won't have to wait too long to know!
Anyway, delving through my music archive, I came across one of my shots of this band. Any ideas? They were the wonderful and so appropriately named Photos, from the Midlands. There's good old lead singer Wendy Wu giving it her all in one of her trademark black and white outfits. I used to love this band, but I'll bet I haven't played a single track of theirs for a good ten years. Wonder why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment