Monday 14 March 2011

Thanks for dropping in!




















Great day at the Artsmix Open-Air Art event in Leeds on Saturday, and thank you to everyone who bought something from me! I think I'm suffering from passive-smoking, though! Standing out on the street for six hours you notice just how many people smoke! Now we don't have to suffer the stink in our pubs it becomes all the more obvious when you're outside. I just wish smoking didn't cause that nasty side-effect of making people incapable of holding on to their ciggy ends and empty packets!   Rant over!

Couple of humourous moments from Saturday. (Bear in mind my whole stand was covered in photographs of flowers) ... One lady asked if I had any shots of Whitby .. and well done to the lady who looked at my photograph of a bright red rose, and asked if I had it in green!

No comments:

Post a Comment