Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tickled Pink !















Chuffed to bits with this fantastic piece in a new Wedding Magazine!
I shot the Civil Ceremony of Tamara and Julia in the summer.  They'd picked up on me from an ad in Tickled Pink - A Gay Wedding Magazine - and now their own ceremony has featured in the new edition of the publication! Tamara's American, Julia's Lithuanian..and the ceremony was in Manchester! The shots look really cool as they've only used my black and white reportage, but the best thing is the special mention I get as a stand-alone piece within the article. Entitled Note to Photographer Martin O'Neill, Tamara's written "Thank you for being part of our special day. Everyone loved you and enjoyed how you made them all feel special while feeling like you were another member of the family"
(Oh..and the site adds "We found the perfect photographer thanks to Tickled Pink")
Make way for my huge Ego...

Stop Press: April 29th, eh? You're in luck, guys...I'm still available !

No comments:

Post a Comment