Wednesday 10 November 2010

Snap!
















I did my first stint as a stall-holder at Altrincham Market yesterday..selling Florescence prints and tableware to the discerning Cheshire shopper! Saw this guy's gloves and couldn't resist getting him to put his hand on one of the glass placemats that was on show.  There's my flower photography and glove shots all in one!
Back there on Saturday, and then as many weekends as I can manage before Christmas, although hopefully not next to the glamorous fish market where I watched a guy sell fish all morning..and then go to the chip shop for his lunch!

By the way, it looks like my first Photography course is going ahead! I'll be taking a group of 'digi' virgins into Dunham Massey for a couple of hours shoot 'n tutor! If you wanna join in let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Mind the deer, I've heard they don't like the paparazzi following their every move!

    ReplyDelete