Tuesday 16 November 2010

The Signs are good...




















These cold, dark days are making me want to travel again. Ok, I've got two visits to the Midlands planned, but that's not quite the same, is it!
I was looking through some of my old trannies the other day...film, darling..not cross-dressers!...and was transported (ha ha) back to America and Oz and happy memories of some of the trips of my youth.
Now I don't usually 'muck about' with my work in Photoshop, but couldn't resist twiddling some of these images, and I've come up with some Wall Art that would make great Christmas presents! Shots range from this Rail-road crossing to Camel-warning signs in Oz and bicycle number plates in China!
Click to see 'em..and I'll cancel all journeys in order to get your prints ready...sigh!

PS...Congrats to Willy and Katie....I think I'm available that day...do you a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment