Friday 26 November 2010

Motorbikin'...















Gettin' on my Hog and headin' south to shoot the annual Carole Nash Motorcycle Show in Birmingham this weekend. I'm booked for it every year but it's a good job my shots are more about the people than the gear, 'cos I know bugger all about motorbikes! I do have a shoot list, though, and it includes things like the K1600, the CBR125R and the TE630...!! I hope the client adds things like.."That's the red one in the corner"..helpful hints, you know!

My photo shows the old Emmerdale actor Richard Thorp. I went over to Yorkshire for OK! Magazine way back in the day. It was about this time of year, too. Cold, grey and dark...and that was just his motorbike, ha ha !!!

Launched my site for the new "Shoot 'n Tutor" sessions yesterday. Book your places and learn from the master! Jeez, the modesty of the boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment