Tuesday 28 September 2010

Eh ?















Harriet Harman and Jack Straw were two of the invited guests...who didn't turn up at a 'bash' I was shooting last night! It was another Law Society get-together, this time as part of the Labour party conference in Manchester. I did bump into a face from the past though..my old editor on the Manchester Evening News. He now runs his own media advisory company and may well be able to book me for some future work!

That would make more sense than a contact I seem to have gained on the 'net! I was reading my Google stats, which tell you all sorts of weird and wonderful things about your Blog. Most popular entries, where they're being read from etc.. Turns out my blog was linked to from....a sewer and drain cleaning company in Sacramento, California. Go figure, as my new Yankee friends no doubt say!

So, in that quirky frame of mind I now find myself, today's picture bears absolutely no relevance to the blog. It's from my book Don't Miss This, which I've just had printed on the same wonderful pearl paper that Florescence is printed on.
It amuses me and I hope it amuses you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment