Tuesday 10 August 2010

What's in a name?
















So, there you go...I've left Aston Villa..ha ha! It's still amusing to me when the guys (usually) at a Wedding find out they're being photographed by Martin O'Neill. Reminds me of a Wedding I went to a few years back...It was one of those unusual times when I hadn't been able to meet the Bride or Groom beforehand. I turned up at the house to shoot the Bridal preparations. "Hi, Catherine?" I asked of the young lady who opened the door. "That's me" she replied..and I dutifully set about following her around the house as she prepared. I photographed her drinking champagne, I followed her outside when she went for a crafty fag, I moved in close for some 'hair and make-up' shots...until she finally looked at me and said.."Aren't you going to take any pictures of the Bride?"....Wrong Catherine! Well, you'd have thought she'd have said something !!
(Oh, and I always try to meet my Brides these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment