Friday 6 August 2010

School's Out...




















So, school's well and truly out for summer, as Alice used to sing, and I had a letter today from a young lad looking for a position as an apprentice photographer. He's 18..the same age I was when I got my first job as a snapper, so I really wish I could help him, and indeed the others who write asking if they can assist me at my Weddings. Truth is I'm such a perfectionist I'd be chasing them up all the time and never getting any of my own work done...so...sorry everyone!

Speaking of Weddings..off to Lymm today for my latest. I've done office business portraits and industrial shots of a huge generator this week, so it'll be nice to tog up and put my Wedding Head back on.

Couldn't resist this shot when I was looking for a school-based image. I shot it for the Manchester Evening News to illustrate the start of the summer holidays. That little nipper? He's now 32 !

No comments:

Post a Comment