Wednesday 4 August 2010

Join the club...














Just thinking of new ways to get my name out there...I'm reviewing the way I advertise and have updated a couple of magazine adverts, like this one for a Cheshire publication; I've rejigged my website keywords...and last night met an interesting bunch of Cheshire-based Wedding photographers who I'm going to pal up with to form a new 'Society' of snappers. Our website links should help get us all up the Google doody thing..and we'll be able to provide cover for each other should one of us be unable to get to a Wedding. It'll be fun to meet on a monthly basis to swap tales, ideas, laughs and hell, yes...moans!
(Seems I'm not the only one who still has a Wedding Album waiting to be collected .. after two years!!)

2 comments:

  1. At last...a breakthrough... one small step for photography...a giant leap for Martin..
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last a breakthrough... one small step for photography...one giant leap for Martin..
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete